The purposes of this research are to promote the study and data collecting of the knowledge body of Wat Laihin Luang Museum. To develop the ancient object registration system to meet the international standard system. To encourage the local researchers to organize the local knowledge body by themselves. To develop the local museum to be the conservative resource for lifelong and sustainable learning int eh local community and outside. And to spread the knowledge body of the local museum of Wat Laihin Luang into outside society.
This study utilized the local participation of Laihin community at Laihin Village, Laihin Sub-district, Ko kha District, Lampang Province, by studying and data synthesis in some ways as follows:
1. Stud, synthesis and data collecting about physical community aspects in the past and the present
2. Study, synthesis and data collecting about the way of life of Laihin community which consists of the life-style, residence, dialect and working life in the past and present.
3. Study, synthesis and data collecting about the local history from documents, folklores, chronicle and local legends.
4. Study, synthesis and data collecting of the unique local culture, local wisdom, religion, customs, traditions including biographies of the local wise-men
5. Study, synthesis and information collecting about the community museum which is original and emotional participation to build this local museum. The data of master pieces displayed in the style through the learning process of Laihin community.
The researcher's opinion about the Laihin community consisting of Village, Temple and School (VTS) is the very important mechanism to run the developing process of local museum. And to realize in developing the local knowledge to be learning and researching resource to inherit from the present generations to the future generations. The community is ready for transferring the body of knowledge into the exhibition, deomnstration in the museum, the document arrangement, ancient objects registration and building to be the central local museum and the management of knowledge body remain with their own traditional culture.